- Maintain our ethics which are based on ‘Preventative Dentistry’
- Give regular Dental advice to reduce the need for restorative Dental work.
- Ensure adequate time is allowed to ensure a proper examination (9-point Oral Healthcare Check) is performed.
- Ensure you are involved in the decision-making process of the work required.
- Use modern equipment, and ensure staff are trained to the highest level
- Employ ‘Best Practice’ methods wherever possible as the backbone to our business with particular attention to Infection Control Procedures.
- Improve quality of life and confidence
- Treat you as a person – not a mouth!
- Comfort of knowing the level of care and attention you can expect.
- Ability to participate in the decision-making factors regarding YOUR oral healthcare
- Freedom to choose your treatment e.g. An implant or bridge retained teeth instead of dentures which require removal for cleaning.
Our practice complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act and our data protection policy describes our procedures for ensuring that personal information about patients is processed fairly and lawfully and kept confidential.
Our Letham Surgery allows easy access for the less able and wheel chair access where necessary. There is also ample free parking at this surgery.